Tested with WordPress 3.2.1!
Now schedule your mails.
WordPress: Send email to users, manually or on schedule (digest of newest posts). Users can send emails to each other. Export function included. A plugin for wordpress which allows you to send an email to the registered blog users. Users can send personal emails to each other. Power users can email groups of users and even notify group of users of posts. With ability to schedule mails of the newest post in digest form.
Download from WordPress repository
Do you have other plugins?
Check out my other WordPress Plugins.
My provider/host/server does not seem to work with your plugin
OK, there are some administrator outside which treat their services very strict. Mass mailing can always be misused for spamming. That’s why you should ask your admin for current restrictions on mail sending. Pass their answers to me. And by the way, if you are starting a serious business than you should not put your website on a cheap mass web host without any personal support.
Problems with automatic sending. Why are some mails send by the hour instead daily or even three times in a row?
The build in scheduler of WordPress which I use in this plugin is not 100% reliable. This seems to be a bug. It’s already an issue in the bug tracking system of the WordPress developers. Have a look: http://core.trac.wordpress.org/. Emu2 is still beta. If you don’t want to get into trouble with your users I advice you to turn this automatic function off until the bug is fixed.
How can I give certain users the ability to use EMU2?
Scroll down in settings menu and you will find the different capabilities. You can assign them to different roles, hence to your users. I would advice you to use the plugin [User Role Eitor].
Where do I post my feedback?
How can I support you?
That is nice of you. Donation link: http://1manfactory.com/donate
Will there ever be a real manual?
I don’t know. Maybe.
- adding spanish version – Thanks to Pablo Olave from Chile
- tested with WordPress 3.2 -> ok
- fixed HTML link problem in visual editor
- not sending empty mail without digest
- sending success mail to admin
- NEW: Schedule a digest mail of the newest posts
- Put sender into to field when sending problems (optional)
- editing of templates moved to additional section
- Bugfixing on sending of test mails
- Test with WordPress 3.1.3 -> ok
- Bugfixing on missing Url information in sent mails
- changed default values from 0 to NULL to prevent possible errors
- enhancing administration of user capabilities
- some bug fixing with invalid from field values
- bcc limit variable
- choose your own sender name and address
- more translations
- setting Return-Path
- setting Message-Id
- implementing debug mode
- tested with WordPress 3.1
- tested with WordPress 3.0.5
- additional translation
- Translation of user roles
- Debug Info in subject line removed (sorry for that)
- UTF-8 Bug with german Umlauts fixed
- Ability to chose between server mail function and wordpress mail function
- new icon
- Solving Dashboard Folding Bug
- Some new translating.
- Improving Error messages when using different roles
- fixed redeclare of function error
- using build in wordpress function so sent mail
- adding screenshots
- translation update
- now with traceless deinstallation routine
- HTML-Editor: fixing problems with media upload
- Fixing small HTML-Editor bug
- Using HTML-Editor (TinyMCE)
- Fixing small mail sending bug
- making screenshots
- PLEASE UPDATE!!!
- PLEASE UPDATE!!!
- wrong folders
- first version, please test before productive using