ManageFlitter is a good toll to handle all your twitter friends and followers.
- Clean up and manage who you follow.
- Find out who isn’t following you back.
- Find out which inactive accounts you follow.
- Easily search inside your Twitter stream.
ManageFlitter uses Twitter oAuth. So you don’t have to give them any passwords.
After all this problems with 10.5, 10.51, 10.52 and 10.53beta I switch back to the best last stable version which was 10.10 for me.
No more problems of this kind:
- endlessly waiting for DNS (every PC)
- crashing when closing (every PC)
- not starting at all (Asus Netbook)
- crashing when synchronizing after closing (every PC)
- false synchronization/double synchronization of bookmarks (every PC)
- not loading pages at all all of a sudden
- some felt slowdowns when too many pages with lot’s of Ajax are open. Parallel Firefox has not that problems
- forgetting of passwords in wand (I can’t proof it 100% but it happened quite too often for my feelings)
I am very VERY sorry for that hence I have been a Opera supporter and power user since the first public version ever.
I still LOVE Opera.
I am writing this down because the official Opera forum has censored my posting.